Tuesday 30 December 2014

UA Development Logo and Website Mockups

I was commissioned by a client on Freelancer.com to create a logo and website mockup for a software distribution company called UA Development. He provided me with a requested colour palette and I went to work, using various kinds of designs to represent their business, including discs, cases and boxes, along with some digital font formats for the company name.

 
 
 
 
 

Eventually, a design was chosen and I started developing mockups for what is intended to become the company website. Using some examples the client wanted his website to match, I developed a range of concepts that laid out how he wanted the information to be presented. As the concepts developed, he delivered a list of his services and content so it can be added into the concepts.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment