Tuesday 14 February 2012

Adelaide Zoo - A Walk With Exotic Animals Advertisement



For this project, I was asked to create a 15 minute advertisement for the Adelaide City Zoo. As such, I was required to create my own logo and title, use all the provided footage and stills to display the animals it had to offer, use selected audio tracks (which I do not own) and insert a credit sequence of the client's writing (and yes, they were Monty Python fans, how could you tell?)

While the client and I were satisfied with the finished product, I personally feel it could have been much better if I were allowed to choose the music tracks to be used. The music doesn't really bring out the kind of atmosphere you'd expect of a zoo and making the video fit the music resulted in a very sombre video. Something more upbeat would have made a lot more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment